About the Lighthouse
The Lighthouse is a blog about study skills from Massey University’s Centres for Teaching and Learning.
Get the latest study tips, develop your assignment-writing skills, and hear about learning events at your campus and online. The Lighthouse features all those little tricks and habits that can make your time studying at Massey enjoyable and effective.
- PhD writing skills workshops: Writing results and discussion chapters of quantitative research-based theses
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: How to integrate and link the ideas in the literature review
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Understanding what a literature review is
- StudyUp online workshops: APA referencing
- PhD writing skills workshops: How to navigate your thesis as a long documents