Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Structuring a paragraph
April 12, 2019
Are you new to postgraduate study? Are you new to studying in New Zealand? Are you struggling with how to structure an academic paragraph?
Come to the new postgraduate academic writing skills workshop to learn about how to structure academic paragraphs.
To make the most of the session, please prepare questions about your main concerns in this topic area. Feel free to bring your assignment with you!
Places are limited so register at https://airtable.com/shrC5g2cvF0qYlBzQ
Time: Friday, April 12, 12:30pm.
Location: Boardroom (room 2.10), level two, Student Centre building (upstairs from the MUSA shop), Turitea campus, Palmerston North.
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: How to integrate and link the ideas in the literature review
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Understanding what a literature review is
- StudyUp online workshops: APA referencing
- PhD writing skills workshops: How to navigate your thesis as a long documents
- StudyUp Postgraduate: Academic knowledge and learning