StudyUp: Online workshops on critical analysis & improving your memory
March 18, 2019
StudyUp (an online workshop series designed to help enhance students’ academic writing and study skills) sessions this week:
- How to do critical analysis
- How to improve your memory
How to do critical analysis.
Learn how to read more critically and show your critical thinking in the way you refer to evidence and arguments in your assignments.
Wednesday 20th March, 12pm
Learn how to improve your memory
Learn strategies to store and recall sets of information for exams and everyday life.
Thursday 21st March, 12pm
Students can participate in these half hour online sessions via laptop, iPad or smartphone by logging in at https://connect.massey.ac.nz/studyupktg
For more info go to: http://owll.massey.ac.nz/about-OWLL/studyup.php
- PhD writing skills workshops: Thesis with publication
- PhD writing skills workshops: Presenting your PhD research
- PhD writing skills workshops: Writing the confirmation report
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Structuring a paragraph
- PhD writing skills workshops: Setting & achieving your PhD writing goals