StudyUp: Online workshops on time management & effective reading
November 19, 2018
StudyUp (an online workshop series designed to help enhance students’ academic writing and study skills) sessions this week:
- How to manage your time effectively
- How to read effectively for study
Learn time management skills to get on top of your studies!
Wednesday 21st November, 12pm
Learn strategies to make your reading more efficient and productive as a learning tool.
Thursday 22nd November, 12pm
Students can participate in these half hour online sessions via laptop, iPad or smartphone by logging in at https://connect.massey.ac.nz/studyupktg
For more info go to: http://owll.massey.ac.nz/about-OWLL/studyup.php
- PhD writing skills workshops: Writing the confirmation report
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Structuring a paragraph
- PhD writing skills workshops: Setting & achieving your PhD writing goals
- StudyUp Postgraduate: Writing a literature review
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Referencing and in-text citations