How to sleep better
October 30, 2017
Worried about exams? Having trouble sleeping?
If so Richard Wiseman suggests putting a note pad by your bed and doing the following before you go to sleep:
If you have a lot to do the next day, write a list of what you need to do.
If you have a specific problem, write down what it is that’s worrying you and something you could do to begin to resolve it.
Scientific studies show that these simple methods can help you sleep better.
For more tips on how to get a good night’s sleep see Richard Wiseman’s Night School
- StudyUp: Online workshops on improving memory & APA referencing
- StudyUp: Online workshops on essay construction & critical analysis
- StudyUp: Online workshops on avoiding plagiarism & paragraph construction
- StudyUp: Online workshops on time management & effective reading
- StudyUp: Online workshops on math skills