Time to start thinking about your workload
February 20, 2017
Semester 1 starts in one week. So, now is a great time to think about whether your workload during the semester is going to be realistic/manageable.
A great tool for seeing whether you can fit your study in with all your other commitments is the workload planning calculator:
If the planning tool suggests you’ll have trouble fitting everything in, then you might want to consider spreading out your course load more evenly over the year (for instance move one of your semester 1 enrolments to summer). For advice about which courses to take and your enrolment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 627 739.
- StudyUp: Online workshops on improving your memory and referencing
- StudyUp: Online workshops on essay writing and critical analysis
- StudyUp: Online workshops on avoiding plagiarism and constructing a paragraph
- StudyUp: Online workshops on time management and strategic reading
- Some time management tips