Massey University enrolled students for the 2017 academic year are invited to submit blog posts about student life for possible publishing on Massey University’s student blog. Students who’s work is published will receive a voucher for their efforts and their blogs will be published on the site.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions below, Massey University enrolled Students may enter the above competition.
- Blogs must be submitted via the entry form at http://www.masseyblogs.ac.nz/studentblog to be considered for publishing;
- If published students will receive a voucher; and
- Anyone who is, or will be, a Massey University enrolled student in 2017 may enter.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition opens for Registration on 1 February at 9am and closes at any time, without notice, at the discretion of Massey University.
- Entry: To enter the competition you must submit your entry via the form via http://www.masseyblogs.ac.nz/studentblog.
- Massey University’s decision on which blogs will be published is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- Blogs will be published and/or unpublished at Massey University’s sole discretion.
- The number of blogs published and the dates of publishing are at Massey University’s sole discretion.
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Massey University may change these terms from time to time by updating this page.
- Information submitted in your entry must be complete and accurate. By submitting your entry you are warranting that all such information is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Publicity: In entering the competition you agree that if your writing is accepted for publishing then you consent to use of your name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, other than that offered as part of the prize.
- a.) Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Massey University will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- b.) Massey University’s collection and use of personal information is solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless the Massey University obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- c.) Massey University will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- d.) Massey University will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- e.) Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- f.) Massey University will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Disclaimer: By entering, each contestant agrees to:
- a.) release and hold harmless Massey University and affiliated organisations, the prize suppliers and any other organisations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the competition, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability; and
- b.) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Massey University from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities arising out of or relating to a contestant’s participation in the competition and/or contestant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.