Install Instructions for EndNote on Massey Machines (Windows PC)
February 6, 2019
On Massey owned Windows machines EndNote X9 should be installed using the Software Center:
- Click on the Software Center icon on your desktop, or search for it via the search box in the Windows task bar. (If your machine does not not have the Software Center – then you can directly download EndNote.)
- From the program list, select: Clarivate Analytics EndNote X9 & Massey Profile, then click Install.
- Once the installation is complete – you can access EndNote X9 via the search box in the Windows task bar.
- When you first open EndNote X9, allow it to run any updates (if prompted).
- Run our Massey Profile Installer for X9 after any EndNote updates to ensure your settings are current.
- The Wāhi Rorohiko (Computer Zone) and Lab machines already have EndNote X9 installed. You can access EndNote via the search box in the Windows task bar.
Search Posts in this Blog
abbreviations authors bibliographies briefcase chapters citations compatibility connection file CWYW DOI editing electronic articles EndNote libraries EndNote Web EndNote X3 EndNote X4 field codes filters full-text library catalogue long documents Macintosh Massey profile installer missing moving OpenOffice PC PDFs PubMed reference types replace reviewing SciFinder sync synchronisation synchronising tabs theses toolbar track changes upgrading usb Word 2003 Word 2007 Word 2010