How Do I Set Endnote To Permanently Open My Library?
March 30, 2015
You can set one Library as your permanent default by the following steps:
- Click on your Endnote Library to open it
- Once open, go to the EndNote menu bar and select Edit:Preferences (PC) or Endnote X7: Preferences (Mac)
- From the list on the left, select Libraries
- Click on the “When EndNote starts” dropdown menu and select Open the specified libraries.
- Click on the Add Open Libraries button to add the existing Library to the startup libraries list.
- Click OK or Apply (PC), or Save (Mac) to initiate settings.
Quit and restart EndNote to ensure it opens with your new Library.
Search Posts in this Blog
abbreviations authors bibliographies briefcase chapters citations compatibility connection file CWYW DOI editing electronic articles EndNote libraries EndNote Web EndNote X3 EndNote X4 field codes filters full-text library catalogue long documents Macintosh Massey profile installer missing moving OpenOffice PC PDFs PubMed reference types replace reviewing SciFinder sync synchronisation synchronising tabs theses toolbar track changes upgrading usb Word 2003 Word 2007 Word 2010